News & Events
Astia 2011 Silicon Valley Entrepreneur Program
Pre-screened, select start-ups at all stages of high-growth will be invited to join Astia and experience our hallmark program that has resulted in a greater than 60% funding success rate for prior participants. Astia focuses on Technology, Life Science and Clean Technology sectors.
The week-long program includes candid discussions led by local investors and seasoned entrepreneurs and is followed by a two-month Advisory period where companies are paired with a team of Advisors (including one investor, one serial entrepreneur, and at least two other start-up experts).
Participants gain important introductions as well as critical skills and insight - such as developing an effective fundraising strategy in today's market, negotiating competitive term sheets, navigating the due diligence process, leading a successful global company, and much more. Session topics are current, fresh and relevant.
Select start-ups receive:
- Introductions to leading VCs and angel investors
- Market intelligence provided by investor-led panels and workshops
- Presentation skills coaching by a leading expert
- Increased business acumen and executive leadership skills
- Expert advice from VCs, angels and successful entrepreneurs
- Date: Monday, October 10 - Saturday, October 15, 2011